Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Feierabend

I did it!!!! I finally sent data from my FPGA to my computer through the ethernet module!!! Here are it's first words:

allo Laura¿H
~cÞ´}Õ o°^;Ï©å?aÿ(ÿü!ÿÿ±?«L?$ ñëC¶)ÿ@ú»¤6¢ÿáèßÿVëP®-(ç¦2~▒ñï<ÖYÎJõóÿïØô|s&»PÆýç±ï¿ {*êB{ íQ°W/(äAo
û³?þÿ:©D·`å|8mè,¾Q÷Õ0"ûCoÿþý@ýoÙ

ª·Yðìê |l þ"^-;¾ÿé¦÷n@ñ ÿ`ï?À^¤Û{ÿwUÿA}~@=
`0Pß▒ÀÕ .üBòÀ- Äì· ß@?¤(­³õÿ¥*óZÿç

»YR 6 ½@¿ {ã¼Hé1aËîï ³sj\FÞÇ=1~
0³zïÿ@>k«?TëSßo³Pò0³

I programmed "Hallo Laura" and got "allo Laura" plus a bunch of junk. What the rest of the following nonsense ( or "Quatsch", one of my favorite German words) is, I don't yet know. The important thing is I sent something. Time for Feierabend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moogie says: You go girl...

December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home