Tuesday, November 22, 2005

First Kanzlerin

Today the German government elected its first female Chancelor and the first person from the former east Germany, so it was a somewhat historic day.
Otherwise I've accomplished absolutely nothing today. This morning was a progress meeting for a space debris project my lab is involved in. Finally I know what it is my colleagues have been working on these past few weeks. What was rather surprising is that I had an easier time understanding the German than the technicial information. Craziness.
I'm also very happy to report that Andy's coming to visit at the end of December. Ya visitors!
It's short, but that's all for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Laura,
Happy Birthday! I hope it was the swellest of the swell, cause turning the big 2-3 is just so much of oddles of fun!

KATIE

November 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home