Friday, November 04, 2005

All Saints Day, new apartment

Once again we're arrived at Friday afternoon. Thankfully a full 7th of my life is Fridays. This week I was particularly lucky because the catholics here like to take November 1st and celebrate all of their saints, which means, more or less, a mini-weekend. Personally I spent the day in Koeln (me? in Koeln?! what a shock!) celebrating St. Koelsch with a coworker of mine and some of his friends. There's really not much to tell. The picture says it all.



Otherwise I spent the rest of the week officially moving into my apartment. I needed to buy a few things such as bedding, towel, etc. I also ended up moving to the apartment above mine. It has real wood floors and is a little nicer. My only complaint is that it's so very white. Unfortunetly I can't tape anything to the walls, so they'll have to stay white. Still no roommates, but hopefully the landlord will find some soon.
My analog-to-digital converter (ADC) finally arrived, so I've been spending my time at work getting it all wired up. This I finished today. Now it's time to start programming the FPGA, which I'll do on Monday. I figure it's best not to start new projects at 4:30 on Friday afternoon.
So far I have no plans for this weekend. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home