Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independance Day everyone!
I'm pretty sure I'll be spending more time today waving a German flag than an American (yes, I have one of both) since tonight is the big semifinal game against Italy. Everyone's optimistic. It should in any case be a good game.
Otherwise work's actually going well (knock on wood). Right now I can *continuously* read out data from the master student's project, divide the data into their respective 8 channels, and plot it in real time. Am I cool or what? Ok. So I entire process is not as smooth or efficent as it could be, but it works.
I hope you all have a great and safe 4th of July celebration. Enjoy the parades, grilling, and fireworks. I have my sparklers for after the game, so as not to totally let the holiday pass without acknowledgment.
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home