Friday, June 30, 2006

Quarter finals

Happy Friday!
Yet another week has come and gone. This one was all-in-all not bad. First off work is finally improving. I'm not able to send, or better said, receive data continiously over ethernet. It's still doesn't let me say how much I want to send, and I can't send too much real data, but I take what I can get. Otherwise the end-of-project stress is starting to build. Getting my project finished before I leave will take either a miracle or several really long days.
Speaking of which, I have only four more weeks. Actually a little less. It's hard to believe. Still so much to do. Like fly to Rome for instance. Yesterday I booked a trip to Rome for two weeks from now. It should be fun.
Most importantly tonight is the start of the "WM" quarter finals, which means Germany plays Argentina. This could very well be the end of Germany's bid, but the everyone's confident that the "Jungs" won't go out without making it very hard for Argentina. One of the German players summed it up perfectly. "It's Argentina's bad luck that they have to play against us." (Or, for those of you who know German..."Es ist Argentiniens Pech gegen uns zu spielen." Or something close anyway.)
More later! Tschuess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home