Monday, August 18, 2008

Long six weeks

So it's been quite a month and a half. I rode three days of RAGBRAI, hiked 20 miles in Point Rayes National Seashore, worked my tail off, attended a workshop, went to the ATA and moved back to Ithaca.
RAGBRAI turned out to be a huge amount of fun. I mean where else would hear "banana on the left" and then have a guy in a banana costume pass by you.
Here are some photos:

Beach in Point Reyes complete with horses. I've never been in a park with so many horses:



On to RAGBRAI...

Waiting for pancakes outside the Nevada Fire Department on our first morning.



Cyclists



Breakfast in Vinning. Breakfast was the best part of the day, and Vinning won our vote for best breakfast of the ride.



Me on the campus of Cornell College in Mt. Vernon.



There's more. But I'll post these photos for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home