Sunday, August 06, 2006

A bit of this and that

Hi everyone!
It looks like another week has gone by with no one asking me first. Silly time.
Wednesday my sister Katie, her boyfriend, and I made the yearly trek to the Omaha Zoo. Good times like always. It was also a good chance to get some miles on the new car.
Friday Marcy and I went on a very pleasant bike ride. Yesterday we grilled with some of the Urbandale peoples. Got to throw a frisbee around a lot and make a bunch of guys look bad. Always fun.
Yesterday I also got a new cell phone. It's a flippy phone with camera, color screen, and bluetooth. I've now finally joined the rest of the world as far as cell phone technology goes. Not that I'll probably use half of it but whatever. Since I decided to go with Cingular I also have a SIM card just like in Europe. :-) (Yes, I am such a geek.)
Tomorrow I head out to Iowa City for two days to visit people. I'm really excited about that. Then it looks like I'll be heading out to New York on Friday. Kind of hard to believe actually.
I guess that's all I have at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

congrats on the new phone i too recently made it out of the steam age, but whats wrong with having a sim card? Don't all phones have sim cards?

August 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home