Monday, August 20, 2007

Night before

Oh have things been busy lately.
Number 1 thing on my mind right now is the qualifying exam, or Q-exam for short. Tomorrow's finally the day. Three hours. No notes. Just me, the questions and my pencil. We now second-years have been studying all summer for this exam, and I am ready for it to be over.
But no worries! I haven't been studying myself into the ground. I've made time for other things. Last Thursday I donated 10 inches of my hair. Now it's about a foot shorter, which brings it to the middle of my back or so.
Saturday I made a trip to Corning, NY to the Museum of Glass. A very interesting museum. Also a beautiful day for a short drive.
The undergrads have returned to campus. Suddenly there are people all over the place. It's ridiculous. The semester really, really is just around the corner.
I'd best be getting to bed. The brain needs to be well rested for tomorrow.

Good night Gracie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home