Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The last closed book exam of my life

So it's over. The written Q. I'm now a veteran of academic hazing. And as the procter said while collecting the exams, it may be the last closed book exam of my life. Though I do have at least two, if not four, semesters of class left to live thorough.
Actually the exam went ok. I won't now for sure until the results of course, but I don't feel so bad about it. That probably means I did worse than I thought.
Tomorrow classes start. It will also be my first day as a TA. Tomorrow I meet my class. I'm TAing an observational astronomy class for non-majors. It's a hands-on, lab-based course, which I'm pretty excited about. We'll see how it goes I guess.
Otherwise now that the Q-exam is over I have to get on all those things I've been putting off because of the exam. Such is life.
Sweet dreams everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home