Saturday, September 30, 2006

" 'Till the walls and rafters sing..."

GO HAWKS!

Thank god we've reached another weekend. It's one of the few days in the when I'm guaranteed not to be assigned any more work. And as many of you know, this is an important weekend for Iowa football fans. Namely, the Iowa/Ohio State game. Iowa will probably fold under pressure, but you never know. They may surprise us. I can have some hope.
Tomorrow is my first orchestra concert in a little over three years. I hope it goes well. The conductor decided today to cut half the orchestra out of half of one of our songs, so suddenly I have a bunch of exposed parts I didn't know I had. Not something I would've done 27 hours before a concert on one run-through. Kind of makes me wish I'd practiced a bit more than I have, but we'll see how it goes.
Ok. Time to stop procrastinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home