Saturday, October 14, 2006

So ein Mist!

As they say in Germany..."So ein Mist!"
Iowa just lost to Indiana at Indiana. Indiana?! ::slaps forehead::
In addition it's Saturday. I've been doing homework and studying for the last six days. Tuesday is an exam from Hell, a.k.a. E&M, so I'll be spending the rest of my weekend working on that. Plus next week I have a couple extra rehearsals, a concert on Thursday, and a concert on Saturday, a project abstract due, and am getting a "particularly long" assignment for my stars class, guaranteeing that I'm getting no break in the foreseeable future. At least not until Thanksgiving rolls around, or more likely when the semester ends.
Oh. Did I mention it's cold? At least Ithaca didn't get hit by the huge snowstorm that buried western New York. Winter is coming. Run away!!!!

Ok. Enough of my bitching.
I hope you all are doing well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, apropos Germany. Look at this video. I guess You'd like it.

Munich

Gruß Andreas

October 15, 2006  
Blogger laura s said...

:-)

October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home